- Major: Dietetics and Global Resource Systems
- Hobbies: running, painting, and reading in a hammock
- What are your goals for the SHOP? My goals for the year include increasing food insecurity awareness on campus, engaging more volunteers, and having fun with the leadership team!
- Email: email@example.com
- Major: Psychology
- Hobby: Reading
- Why did you join the SHOP? I joined the shop to make a difference in the lives of people suffering from food insecurity.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Dietetics
- Hobbies: Reading, Kayaking, and Hiking
- What are your goals for the SHOP? Increasing the shop’s impact on campus and helping battle food insecurity at Iowa State
- Email: email@example.com
- Major: Biology
- Hobbies: Volleyball, Baking, and Collecting Antiques
- Why did you join the SHOP? I initially joined the shop because I simply wanted to help others, but after volunteering my first few times I realized how much of an issue food insecurity is in our community which inspired me to decide to run for an executive position. I wanted to be able to help eliminate this issue in a more hands on sort of way.
- Major: Dietetics
- Hobby: Baking and Trying new recipes
- Why did you join the SHOP? I chose to join the SHOP executive board after speaking to past board members and learning what SHOP had to offer. I hope to continue to help the students both on and off campus this coming year as the inventory manager.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Pre-Industrial Design
- Hobbies: I love to take photos and be outdoors. Really anything with art or exercising are my favorite things to do.
- Why did you join the SHOP? I joined SHOP in order to help broaden the social media and get in contact with more people on campus. As well as, helping SHOP expand and become more well-known.
- Email: email@example.com
- Major: Mathematics with a Teacher Licensure
- Why did you join the SHOP? I joined the shop because I wanted to become more involved in my community, and I wanted to find a way to serve my peers. I loved the shop’s motto to ‘de-shelf the food pantry stigma’, and I wanted to be a part of increasing food security for students.
- Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, and Organizing
Breanna Wetzler is a communication specialist in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) at Iowa State University in Ames, IA. In this role, she helps lead communication activities as a member of the Student Services team for prospective and current students through print, web, and social media. In her spare time, she likes to quilt/sew, read, watch movies, attend live theater, and cheer on the Cyclones.